All net proceeds go to charity; there are no refunds or deferrals.
There are NO Person to Person transfers of registrations allowed.
See the Registration Refund Insurance page for information about purchasing this during race registration.
Active military may receive a refund by submitting order papers via email (email@example.com) or fax (252-261-6296).
- No bandits (non-registered participants), strollers, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, wagons or pets allowed on the course.
- Race numbers, timing chips and participant t-shirts must be picked up at the Expo and will not be mailed.
- Runners and walkers will be staged in corrals at the Start, based on predicted finish time.
- Wave starts will be implemented for the half marathon race. This is a requirement from Dare County public safety officials. If you are competing, you may start in the first wave.
- No Strollers are allowed on the half marathon course nor the 5K course.
- Per RRCA rules ear buds are not allowed on the course.
|No refunds - No Exceptions. Person to person transfers are not allowed.