April 18 - 19, 2015
2/19/15 Double Dare Challenge &
First Flight 5K Sold Out Matey!!
Spots still available for the Half Marathon! Get 'em while you can!
A fun filled Pirate themed Half Marathon! Happening on the Outer Banks of North Carolina! Run the half marathon 13.1 miles and cover some spectacular ground - 2015 is the 6th year for this half marathon! Come to the Outer Banks and join the Pirate's for this fantastic race!
Begin in Kitty Hawk and follow the course into Nags Head, along the Albemarle Sound, around the Wright Brothers National Memorial, and through the Nags Head Woods Maritime Forest. Finish with a Pirate Jamboree in Nags Head!
- 2 Day Jolly Roger Pirate Expo
- First Flight 5K - Event Shirt & Custom First Flight 5K Finisher Medal!
- Free parking
- Free shuttle service & bag check for 13.1
- Free runner beer & food at the Pirate Jamboree Finish Line.
(All scallywags are invited!)
- Shake yer booty with live music at the Pirate Jamboree Finish!
- 13.1 Finishers SWAG! Just cross the Finish Line!
- And the amazing Flying Pirate Event Shirt & Medal
- Brave Double Dare Challengers will earn the 5K shirt & medal, the Half Marathon shirt & medal & swag
- AND A COOL DOUBLE DARE CHALLENGER MEDAL!
Yo! Thats 2 Shirts and 3 Medals! Guaranteed to impress your crew with this bling!
News & Updates:
Costume Contest Matey!
Get your Pirate gear on and win! Get creative, funny and/or fancy!
Enthusiasm Counts! Show your stuff at a special Mile Marker judging spot.Prizes will be awarded at the Post Race Jamboree. Win a free entry to 2016! Yo Ho HO!
Double Dare Challenge Awards for
Overall Top Male Finisher and Top Female Finisher!
Run the 5K on Saturday and the 13.1 on Sunday! YOU CAN DO IT!
Get yer name on yer bib!
Pirate names preferred! Register before Midnight March 22.