April 16 & 17 , 2016
Registration for 2016 is OPEN! Register for 2016!
- 2 Day Jolly Roger Pirate Expo
- First Flight 5K - Event Shirt & Custom First Flight 5K Finisher Medal!
- Free parking
- Free shuttle service & bag check for 13.1
- PACERS! 1:45 2:00 2:25 2:30 Meet 'em at the Expo!
- Free runner beer & food at the Pirate Jamboree Finish Line.
(All scallywags are invited!)
- Shake yer booty with live music at the Pirate Jamboree Finish!
- Escape Massage and Yoga will be waiting for you at the Finish. Visit Jaileen at the Jolly Roger Pirate Expo and sign up!
- 13.1 Finishers SWAG! Just cross the Finish Line!
- And the amazing Flying Pirate Event Shirt & Medal
- Brave Double Dare Challengers will earn the 5K shirt & medal, the Half Marathon shirt & medal & swag
- AND A COOL DOUBLE DARE CHALLENGER MEDAL!
Yo! Thats 2 Shirts and 3 Medals! Guaranteed to impress your crew with this bling!
News & Updates:
View the 2015 Flying Pirate Half Marathon Video Here!
Costume Contest Matey!
Get your Pirate gear on and win! Get creative, funny and/or fancy!
Enthusiasm Counts! Show your stuff at a special Mile Marker judging spot.Prizes will be awarded at the Post Race Jamboree. Win a free entry to 2016! Yo Ho HO!
Double Dare Challenge Awards for
Overall Top Male Finisher and Top Female Finisher!
Run the 5K on Saturday and the 13.1 on Sunday! YOU CAN DO IT!
A fun filled Pirate themed Half Marathon! Happening on the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina! Run the Half Marathon 13.1 miles and cover some spectacular ground. Join the Outer Banks pirates for this fantastic race. Begin in Kitty Hawk and follow the course into Nags Head along the Albemarle Sound, arount the Wright Brothers National Memorial, and through nags Head Woods Maritime Forest. Finish with a Pirate Jamboree in Nags Head!